Just an Eloquent home in the historic & picturesque town of Leonardtown. Re-modernized in all the rooms, including bathroom. New stainless steel kitchen energy efficient appliances, cabinets, floors & walls. Hardwood floors throughout. Walking distance to downtown Historic Leonardtown w/shops, restaurants, entertainment, & other service providers. Short commute to Pax River & schools!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
|Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Other, Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,120 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
- Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Single Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove, De-Humidifier
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Concrete Driveway.
- Board Fence, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)