This 2 bedroom 1 bath unit in the lower level of a residential home is ready for occupancy. Call today for an appointment. Entrance is in rear with stairway down to front door of unit. this unit is only 4 years old and shows well. Intown location within walking distance to library and college and if ambitious to downtown to restrauants and shops.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,548 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
St. Mary's County Public Schools
- Microwave, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)