This 2 bedroom 1 bath unit in the lower level of a residential home is ready for occupancy. Call today for an appointment. Entrance is in rear with stairway down to front door of unit. this unit is only 4 years old and shows well. Intown location within walking distance to library and college and if ambitious to downtown to restrauants and shops.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,548 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
St. Mary's County Public Schools
- Microwave, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price